Hello! I am a passionate Fullstack web developer based in beautiful Hamburg, Germany!
Since my youngest age, I have learned how to make websites, following my brother’s steps. A bachelor in France and a master in Norway of Fine Arts taught me all I had to know about design and gave me great attention to detail. To complete my education and professionalize my assets, I completed two courses about Web Design with the best grades possible.
I am experienced in programming languages, including:
- CSS & Sass
Websites are more than lines of codes for me, thus I always:
- administrate the database and write the best architecture tree possible
- create responsive designs with Figma
- implement high standard accessibility following the WC3 guidelines
- care for inclusiveness
- troubleshoot and debug for every browser and device possible
- follow best coding practices
- optimize for SEO search
- optimize web performance
- train my clients to use their website to the fullest and provide them with a guideline document
- advice on web sustainability
I am always adding new skills to my professional range. I have recently completed the React.js Bootcamp on scrimba.com, and I am currently reading thoughtfully Clean Code by Robert C. Martin.
Additionally, I love to go to exhibitions and discover artists (my most recent favorite is Rosa Barba!). In that vein, after my master's, I created an online art gallery to support artists and help them create artworks with code: WAAW Gallery.